Gallipoli, Creamfields and 2nd Year Approaching

As soon as I have finished my activity at the Italian Low Chamber, I went to Gallipoli, in the South Of Italy, for a week. It was my first camping experience, in one of the best places of the South. A great location for relaxing and enjoying a wonderful sea, it has become the first destination for raving and partying. Although I didn’t go for clubbing much, I have enjoyed both sides of the city during the trip.

Afterwards I moved to Uk in order to be at Creamfields, one of the best festivals in Europe. This was an Experience, with a capital E.

I am now approaching the start of the second year without remembering anything of what I have studied in the last year. However I know it is going to be a great year, not for what I have planned to study, but for the things I have planned to do.

Regarding the studying, I am obliged to get a first in any case or my parents won’t pay for my living costs anymore. đŸ™‚

I will keep you updated about the options I have chosen and the ones I have discarded.